All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Can We Play on Sunday? is a series of six books of pia duets (one pia, four hands), each book designed for busy pianists who require accessible arrangements. Book 1 contains selections for holidays and holy days that occur during January and February, including Epiphany, Ash Wednesday, and Lent. It also contains several general hymns. Titles: Amazing Grace * Fairest Lord Jesus * Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross * Let Us Break Bread Together * Morning Has Broken * What Wondrous Love Is This. These are great arrangements - find ather musician and enjoy them together! Joyce Janzen, Progressions
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSacred Performer Duet Collections
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.