Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a new believer? Do you long to understand God s word? What Christians Believe is a systematic study of Bible doctrine and Christian living. Explained in ntechnical terms, these subjects have been chosen because of their importance to a well-grounded faith, and they are explained with new Christians in mind.It covers topics like the Bible, God, sin, Christ, the new birth, salvation, grace, faith, choosing God s will, heaven, hell, future events, triumph over temptation, Christian conduct, baptism, choosing a church, prayer and praise, and witnessing.New believers will be helped immeasurably in the early days of his Christian experience through the counsel and guidance provided in this volume. They will learn of important issues and their place in the life of God's people. What Christians Believe is an excellent summary of Christian doctrine, calculated to be of lasting value to the new convert.
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.