Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionColour is more than a decoration and a pleasure to the eye. It is the light broken down into different vibratory rates and these create an experience of warmth and colour. This is a practical guide to the therapeutic benefits of colour.
- Author(s)Annie Wilson,Lilla Bek
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/07/1981
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/10/2003
- Content Note44ill.
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.