All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.83
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis lovingly restored 1960s classic by one of the world's most rewned graphic designers encourages children to look at the world of colours - and the world around them - in a new way. Bob Gill's obvious, infectious delight in line and colour makes this book a visual treat for children, as well as for the adults who read picture books with them.
- Author BiographyBob Gill (b.1931) is a world-renowned illustrator and designer. In 1960 he joined Alan Fletcher and Colin Forbes to create a design agency that was the precursor of Pentagram. In 1967 he resumed his freelance career as an illustrator, designer, teacher, film-maker, and author of children's books. He has also written a number of essential texts on graphic design.
- Author(s)Bob Gill
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight354 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.