Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTom had always drunk. Initially it was to escape the drudge of school and the distress of his rapidly disintegrating family, but as his career in journalism took off, so his alcohol consumption turned into a full-blown obsession. Having first run amok in London, it was landing the seemingly plum job of nightlife columnist at the New York Post that saw his life spiral completely out of control. Tom treated Manhattan as his Martini, until one day - hungover and alone - he realised he was totally out of his depth and, what's more, he didn't even care. What Did I Do Last Night? is the sad, funny and brutally honest tale of his descent into uncontrollable excess.
- Author BiographyTom is a freelance writer for magazine's such as Men's Health, Best Life and GQ. He trained as journalist at the Daily Telegraph and the Evening Standard and then moved to New York, where he became the bar columnist at the New York Post. He is currently based in the West of Ireland but visits his native UK regularly.
- Author(s)Tom Sykes
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.