All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Paul Miller shares his insights and conclusions about how to connect the broken pieces of your life and allow prayer--even poorly delivered--to fill the gaps with meaning and substance.<br/><br/>Miller's down-to-earth approach and practical nature will help you see that your relationship with God can grow and your communication with Him can get better.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Miller is the executive director of seeJesus and the author of Love Walked Among Us as well as interactive Bible studies. Paul and his wife live near Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Dr Paul Miller
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight45 g
- Width111 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.