Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionEvery teacher has at least one student in their class that they worry they'll never be able to reach. A student who is reluctant to speak in public, forgets, finds it difficult to work in groups, is uninterested, seems to be an outsider, and so on. In<i>What Do I Do About the Kid Who </i>educators learn how to create a learning environment that helps meet the needs of these students.Practical and functional, the book shows teachers how to structure content learning activities so the day-to-day operation of the classroom is easier, more organized, joyful, and exciting, with simple strategies to make learning contextualized, inclusive, respectful, and creative.
- PublisherPembroke Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPembroke Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.