Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Do We Kw about War? reviews the causes of war and the conditions of peace. Drawing analyses from the thirty-five year history of this discipline, leading researchers explore the roles played by alliances, territory, arms races, interstate rivalries, capability, and crisis bargaining in increasing the probability of war. They emphasize international rms and the recent finding that democratic states do t fight each other as factors that promote peace. This book offers an accessible and up-to-date overview of current kwledge and an agenda for future research.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Vasquez is professor of political science at Vanderbilt University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date21/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Vasquez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.