All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn What Do We Really Kw? Simon Blackburn addresses the twenty most-asked philosophical questions, including 'Can machines think?', 'What is the meaning of life?', 'Is death to be feared?', 'Why be good?', 'What am I?' and 'What do we really kw?' Each 3000-word essay examines a question that has eternally perplexed enquiring minds, and provides answers from history's great thinkers.
- Author BiographySimon Blackburn is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Cambridge, Research Professor of Philosophy at the University of North Carolina, and one of the most distinguished philosophers writing today. He is the author of the bestselling books The Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy, Think, Being Good, Lust, Truth: A Guide for the Perplexed and How to Read Hume. He lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Simon Blackburn
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight186 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.