All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $12.09Trending at AU $18.65
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever been bullied? Do you kw what to do if you are? You can't fight the bullies yourself, but you can learn how to get the help you need. Maybe you have a friend who is being bullied, and you'd like to help. It's hard kwing what to do, but this book will help. Inside you will learn what to do, who to talk to, and how you can stop the bullying.
- Author BiographyKelsey McDonnell is an award winning artist living and working at the base of the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming. Her artwork has shown across Wyoming and Montana. Kelsey is also an aspiring author, What do you Do is her first published Children's book.
- Author(s)Kelsey McDonnell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.