All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Do You See? Just lift the flap to see what's inside with this adorable, interactive board book about children's creative imaginations. What do you think a boy might be imagining when he looks in the mirror? Or what a girl might be picturing in the clouds outside her window? You can guess, but you'll have to lift-the-flap to find out for sure. What Do You See? combines light, rhyming text with fun flaps for an interactive board book experience that will leave toddlers ready for more. This charming guessing game is a great way for parents and kids to share some giggly bonding time while kids try to guess what other children might be imagining in the world around them.
- Author BiographyAccord Publishing is a Denver based publisher of fun and interactive children's books.
- Author(s)Accord Publishing
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.