CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, there have been many books, television shows, and even a feature-length motion picture about the year 2012, specifically about Friday, December 21, 2012. They are based on prophecies and ancient calendars, all of which end on that mystic date. This booklet is different. On just a single page, the true meaning of December 21, 2012 is revealed through a simple accounting formula that ties in both the Holy Bible and the new global ecomy. It appears to answer a question that has puzzled Chritian theologians for centuries. Get a copy of this booklet for your family and friends. In fact, everyone in the world, who expects to be alive in 2012, should prepare themselves for what might occur that year. The Final Days Diary section of the booklet allows one to record daily thoughts, feelings, and prayers leading up to what might be one of the most important days in world history.
- Author BiographyA Christian Accountant is the pen name for an accountant who is a devout Christian and believes in the inter-relationship of economics, science and religion.
- Author(s)A Christian Accountant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.