Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionYou've got cancer - three little words that can change your life. What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger is the honest, straight-from-the-heart account of one woman's experience of hearing these three words. Right from the start, it follows every step of this journey - and it IS a journey - the tears and laughter, the ups and downs and everything in between. There is loads of information available that give you the facts about what it's like to be diagsed with cancer, what happens next, what the options are for treatment and a how to have a life alongside a cancer diagsis. Most of these are written by those who have never had cancer. Not many of them share the emotional and psychological effects that being diagsed have. This book does. It talks about the real side effects of chemo, the strange things you crave or can't stand, the powerful friendships that develop and the fierce spirit within, which is determined to beat cancer. It's t a poor me story......it's a frank and honest account that has one purpose - to help other people who find themselves with a cancer diagsis, to show them that what they are thinking and feeling is OK, that they aren't alone and that it's ok to have a laugh. What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger - very frank, very honest and very true.
- Author BiographyKate Henwood is a busy woman who doesn't have time to be ill. Based in Worthing, West Sussex, she is Mum to Ollie, co-owner and Administrative Director at Style Me Confident (www.stylemeconfident.co.uk) and is often found out and about in Sussex, armed with her camera. She enjoys theatre and musicals, organizing events and spending time with her friends.
- Author(s)Kate Henwood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Photographer(s)Gail Fogarty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.