Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it take to become a success? How can setbacks make you stronger? Where do you find guidance on the road to the top? Archie Thompson is one of Australia's best-loved footballers, a ten-year veteran of the Socceroos and marquee player for the A-League's power club, Melbourne Victory. His positive messages will inspire young footballers but are also for anyone wanting to make a difference in sport, business and life. Archie tells how he has been inspired by legendary teammates like Harry Kewell and friend Tim Cahill and guided by some of the greats in the game. But as he explains, the drive to become the best you can be is found within.
- Author BiographyArchie Thompson is a high profile A-League soccer player, currently playing for Melbourne Victory. In 2005 Archie played for Dutch team PSV Eindhoven and was selected to play for Australia in the 2006 World Cup. He holds the all-time record for most goals scored, 13, in one international match.
- Author(s)Archie Thompson,Michael Winkler
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintVictory Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.