Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionPat grew up during the 1960s in New York City tenements amongst drugs, prostitution, crime, and poverty. Taught from an early age to keep things to herself and to keep secrets within the family, Pat kws only how to survive by praying. But at age fourteen, Pat begins a transformation from properness to promiscuity-and ends up pregnant in her teens. Pat has just begun a lengthy journey on a road to overcoming a lifetime of challenges. With a straightforward style, Pat shares the story of a life fraught with insecurities, seemingly insurmountable obstacles, and unhealthy relationships as she struggles to survive in a world where love is rare and self-esteem is even more uncommon. Even as her career takes off, Pat is unable to stop herself from making the same mistakes over and over again. Desperate for someone to help her determine what is wrong with her, one day Pat receives news that will change her life-and her attitude-forever. What Doesn't Kill You Will Only Make You Stronger is the tale of one woman's determination to t only survive, but thrive, in the face of overwhelming odds.
- Author(s)P Churchill
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.