All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionCarolyn Moore is a poet whose lyrics, meditations, and elegies use language from geology, botany, and mathematics to explore the human condition. She uses the conventions of contemporary poetry with confidence, but much of the lyricism comes from a vocabulary from scientific categories that is t often used. However, these poems share a deep faith in the power of poetry to connect a life in science, the complexities of family, recognition of desire and suffering to a passion for words. --Patricia Spears Jones Carolyn Moore has published four chapbooks. She w works from the last vestige of the family farm in Tigard, Oregon.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Moore: Carolyn Moore has published four chapbooks and taught at Humboldt State University (Arcata, California) until able to eke out a living as a freelance writer. She now works from the last vestige of the family farm in Tigard, Oregon.
- Author(s)Carolyn Moore
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWhite Pine Press Poetry Prize
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.