All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the insights of moms across America and on the latest research, What Every Child Needs helps mothers meet their children's nine basic needs for security, affirmation, belonging, discipline, guidance, respect, play, independence, and hope. Using a child's language of love, Elisa Morgan and Carol Kuykendall of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) International show how moms can meet each need ...and respect their own needs in the process. Seasoned with poignant stories and wise quotes from moms, this book will encourage mothers that the person they are is the mom their child needs.
- Author BiographyCarol Kuykendall is director of special projects at MOPS International. She is the author of four books including Five-Star Families: Moving Yours from Good to Great; and the coauthor of five more, including Real Moms, What Every Child Needs, and Children Change a Marriage. A popular seminar and retreat speaker, Carol also writes for Guideposts and Daily Guideposts, and her articles have appeared in Reader's Digest and Parents magazines. She has been a guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today radio broadcasts. Carol and her husband Lynn have three children and three granddaughters. Carol and Lynn live in Boulder, Colorado. Carol Kuykendall es Vicepresidente de recursos educativos en MOPS, escritora y habladora. Y la escritora de muchos libros incluyendo. Loving and Letting Go ( Queriendo y Dejandolo Hir) y A Mother's Footprints of Faith ( Las Huellas de una Madre de Fe). Su articulo se ha publicado en numerosas revistas incluyendo Guideposts, Guia Diaria, y Digestion de Leedores. Ella vive en Boulder, Colorado. Elisa Morgan is president and CEO of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. Her daily radio program, MomSense, is broadcast on more than 700 outlets nationwide. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Mom's Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado. Elisa Morgan es presidente de MOPS Internacional, organizacion radicada en Denver, Colorado, su programa diario, Mom Sense es una emisora en mas de 700 . Ella es la escritora de Madre a Madre y Meditasiones para Madres. Editora de la Biblia Devosional para Madres y coescritora con Carol Kuykendall de Lo que Cada Nino Necesita, Lo que cada Madre Necesita, y Ninos Cambian un Matrimonio, y Hacer Espacio para Papa. Ella vive en Centennial, Colorado.
- Author(s)Carol Kuykendall,Elisa Morgan
- Date of Publication14/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- Weight240 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.