All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionIs there any way to avoid sin in my life?Does God cause everything that happens to me?Could I lose my salvation?Will I find proof of God's existence in the Bible?Why was Satan allowed to tempt Adam and Eve?Do you have a mature, bible-based understanding of these and other fundamental issues at the heart of the Christian faith?Through a straightforward question and answer approach, Richard S. Taylor explains basic Christian beliefs in What Every Christian Ought to Kw. This book will help you grow in your spiritual life as you follow the command to 'be transformed by the renewing of your mind' (Rom. 12:2).
- Author BiographyRichard S. Taylor, Th.D., is Professor Emeritus of Theology and Missions at Nazarene Theological Seminary. He makes his home in Edmonds, Washington, and maintains an active schedule of writing, preaching, and teaching. His significant contributions as an author include The Disciplined Life; Exploring Christian Holiness, Vol. 3: The Theological Formulation; and A Right Conception of Sin.
- Author(s)Richard S Taylor
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Weight154 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.