All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSexual harassment is a malign specter hovering over workplaces everywhere. One touch of its foul breath can devastate businesses, causing them to lose millions of dollars, t to mention waste bundles of time and energy. Needless to say, organizations are running scared. This book provides managers with vital information to protect themselves and their companies from lawsuits, bad publicity, decreased employee morale, and other associated miseries. Topics covered include: * laws and court decisions (including the most recent Supreme Court rulings) * what behavior is acceptable--and what isn't * preventive policies and staff training * investigating complaints, and more. With one of every three cases filed with the EEOC involving a sexual harassment claim, managers need help. This complete answer book --with real-life scenarios, self-help quizzes, checklists, and thoughtful analysis--gives them just the guidance they need.
- Author BiographyDARLENE ORLOV (New York City) is president of Orlov Resources for Business, Inc., a consulting and training firm. MICHAEL T. ROUMELL (Chicago, IL) is a principal at Ogletree, Deakins, Murphy, Smith & Polk, a law firm specializing in labor and employment law.
- Author(s)Darlene Orlov,Michael T Roumell
- Date of Publication14/08/2005
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.