All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionProspective tropical aquarium hobbyists will find vital information on many fish varieties--cichlids, swordtails, and many others. Readers will find tips on species identification, feeding, behavior, approximate and purchase prices. Quick-check data requirements are given regarding aquarium size, water temperature, food, compatibility with other fish, and much more. This title is one in Barron's new series of pet buyer's guides, all of them filled with practical information and approximately 250 vivid color illustrations.
- Author(s)Nick Fletcher,Nick Flethcer
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleWhat Pet? Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.