Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionProspective tropical aquarium hobbyists will find vital information on many fish varieties--cichlids, swordtails, and many others. Readers will find tips on species identification, feeding, behavior, approximate and purchase prices. Quick-check data requirements are given regarding aquarium size, water temperature, food, compatibility with other fish, and much more. This title is one in Barron's new series of pet buyer's guides, all of them filled with practical information and approximately 250 vivid color illustrations.
- Author(s)Nick Fletcher,Nick Flethcer
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleWhat Pet? Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.