All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in the new partnership between Wiley and the International Institute for Learning (IIL). The new series features cutting-edge approaches to project management that provide project managers with new perspectives as well as practical tools. Written by bestselling project management experts Harold Kerzner and Frank Saladis,What Functional Managers Need to Kw About Project Management specifically answers the needs of mid-level managers who need both an understanding of the benefits of project management and familiarity with the step-by-step processes.
- Author BiographyHarold D. Kerzner, Ph.D., is Senior Executive Director at the International Institute for Learning, Inc., a global learning solutions company that conducts training for leading corporations throughout the world. He is a globally recognized expert on project, program, and portfolio management, total quality management, and strategic planning. Dr. Kerzner is the author of bestselling books and texts, including the acclaimed Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, Tenth Edition. FRANK P. SALADIS, PMP, is a Senior Consultant and Trainer for the International Institute for Learning, Inc. and editor of the allPM.com newsletter, a global project management publication. Mr. Saladis was awarded the 2006 Linn Stuckenbruck Person of the Year Award by the Project Management Institute. The award recognizes people who have made significant contributions to the Institute as leaders in project management. Mr. Saladis is the originator of International Project Management Day, held each year to celebrate and recognize project managers from around the world. International Institute For Learning, Inc. (IIL), is a global leader in professional training and comprehensive consulting services in the areas of project, program, and portfolio management, PRINCE2, business analysis, Microsoft Office Project and Project Server, and Lean Six Sigma. IIL is an IIBA-endorsed education provider, a PMI charter global registered education provider, and member of PMI's Silver Alliance Circle and Corporate Council.
- Author(s)Frank P. Saladis,Harold R. Kerzner,International Institute for Learning
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleIIL/Wiley Series in Project Management
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.