All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour hard work is paying off. You are doing well in your field. But there is something standing between you and the next level of achievement. That something may just be one of your own anying habits.Perhaps one small flaw - a behaviour you barely even recognise - is the only thing that's keeping you from where you want to be. It may be that the very characteristic that you believe got you where you are - like the drive to win at all costs - is what's holding you back. As this book explains, people often do well in spite of certain habits rather than because of them-and need a to stop list rather than one listing what to do . Marshall Goldsmith's expertise is in helping global leaders overcome their unconscious anying habits and become more successful. His one-on-one coaching comes with a six-figure price tag - but in this book you get his great advice for much less. Recently named as one of the world's five most-respected executive coaches by Forbes, he has worked with over 100 major CEOs and their management teams at the world's top businesses. His clients include corporations such as Goldman Sachs, Glaxo SmithKline, Johnson and Johnson and GE.
- Author BiographyMarshall Goldsmith was recently named by BusinessWeek as one of the most influential practitioners in the history of leadership development. The Times, and the American Management Association, recently named him one of fifty great thinkers and business leaders in the field of management. The Wall Street Journal names him as one of the world's top ten executive educators and he appeared in the Economist as one of the most credible thought leaders in the new era of business. He has a PhD from UCLA and has taught in executive education programs at many of the world's top business schools including Dartmouth's Tuck School.
- Author(s)Marshall Goldsmith
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight216 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.