All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<strong>Whether you are near the top of the ladder or still have a ways to climb, this book serves as an essential guide to help you eliminate your dysfunctions and move to where you want to go.</strong> Marshall Goldsmith is an expert at helping global leaders overcome their sometimes unconscious anying habits and attain a higher level of success. His one-on-one coaching comes with a six-figure price tag. But, in this book, you get Marshall's great advice without the hefty fee! Marshall Goldsmith is one of the most credible thought leaders in the new era of business. -<em>The Ecomist</em> For over a decade I have worked with Marshall in corporations and seen him teach. In my opinion, he is the best at what he does, bar ne. He has that rare combination that makes a great teacher-thought leadership, classroom management, and presence. -Vijay Govindarajan, professor and director, Center for Global Leadership, Tuck School, Dartmouth University America's preeminent executive coach. -<em>Fast Company</em>
- Author Biography<strong>Marshall Goldsmith</strong> has been widely recognized as the world's #1 leadership thinker and executive coach. He is one of a select few advisors who have been asked to work with more than 150 major CEOs and their management teams. His 32 books have been translated into 28 languages and have been listed bestsellers in 11 countries. The American Management Association has listed Dr. Goldsmith as one of the great thinkers and leaders who have impacted the field of management over the past 50 years, and <em>BusinessWeek</em> has recognized him as one of the most influential practitioners in the history of leadership development. Marshall provides hundreds of his articles, audios, and videos online at www.MarshallGoldsmithLibrary.com. </br></br><strong>Mark Reiter</strong> has collaborated on thirteen previous books. He is also a literary agent in Bronxville, New York.
- Author(s)Mark Reiter,Marshall Goldsmith
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight463 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.