All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by essayist and memoir writer Genie Zeiger, What Happened Was is a concise introduction to the art of personal writing. In her preface, she discusses the how's and why's of personal writing, words that touch the heart. What follows is a varied collection of her work, each essay accompanied by suggestions on how to explore an archetypal experience in the reader's own life.
- Author BiographyGenie Zeiger is the author of several books of poetry. She lives in Shelburne, Massachusetts, where she has led creative writing workshops and poetry classes for over a decade.
- Author(s)Genie Zeiger
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleCompanions for the Journey
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight118 g
- Width180 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.