All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionNick Page looks into some of the puzzles, mysteries, curiosities and conundrums of the Bible. This book looks at over 30 mysteries of the Bible. From well kwn questions like 'where is the Ark of the Covenant?' and 'Where was Jesus born?' to less often asked such as 'Did Jesus own a house?' Light-hearted but thoroughly-researched, fun and informative, entertaining and enlightening, Nick Page combines good humour and good scholarship to create a book of Biblical history that is like other. So, if you've ever wondered 'just how tall was Zacchaeus?', or 'what was the date of the crucifixion?', or 'was Jesus an only child?', then this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyNick Page is a writer, information designer, and creative consultant. He has written a number of books, including street life; The Tabloid Bible; Lord Minimus; BLUE; The Church Invisible; The Longest Week:the truth about Jesus Last Days and The Wrong Messiah: the truth of Jesus of Nazareth He also writes regular articles for Youthwalk, Christianity and Renewal, and works for a number of charities and NGOs. He and his wife, Claire, have three daughters and live in Eynsham in Oxfordshire, England.
- Author(s)Nick Page
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.