Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $54.78Trending at AU $56.04
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Ellie and her Grandma go on an adventure. But who's that following them? Can you tell me a story, Granny? Little Ellie asked on the way to town one morning. Deep in the woods, t far from here, lives Grandma Bear and Little Bear ... But what will happen next?
- Author BiographyTull Suwannakit is originally from Thailand and now lives in Australia. He received a BFA in animation from the Savannah College of Art and Design in 2004, and has worked as an animation studio sculptor and set designer in New York. He has been writing and illustrating children's picture books since 2006 in Thailand; What Happens Next? is his first book with an Australian publisher. Tull completed his Masters in Fine Art in 2011 and has been exhibiting extensively in galleries.When he is not doing his art, Tull teaches young children at a preschool.
- Author(s)Tull Suwannakit
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight383 g
- Width236 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.