All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the unique style of French graphic designer Delphine Chedru, this book encourages the early reader to imagine all sorts of items that have disappeared out of sight. Provoking joyful curiosity, each page opens out to reveal one of a delightful range of possibilities - limited only by your imagination!
- Author BiographyDelphine Chedru is a graphic designer and comic books colourist. The author of over thirteen books for children, she was the won the Prix P'tits Momes in 2009. She lives and works in Paris.
- Author(s)Delphine Chedru
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width180 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.