Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionSearching for a new Carrie Bradshaw who's on the hunt for her very own Mr. Darcy? You will want to curl up with What Happens To Men When They Move To Manhattan and fall in love all over again. With men, Manhattan and yourself. - Shiri Appleby, Actress Life in the city gives 23 year old Amalia Hastings a ride she is t expecting. As she tries to find her way on the little island that never sleeps, she discovers she has a harder time navigating through life then she does the streets of Greenwich Village! She thought she had everything she wanted - a new apartment in Manhattan, a first-rate education at NYU, a group of trusted friends and Nicholas, a boyfriend who she once believed was her soul-mate. But somehow, it isn't eugh. Stumbling through her relationships, Amalia encounters Michael. An attractive classmate who quickly moves from being one of her close friends, to an inconsistent friend-with-benefits. After all, the only thing consistent about New York is its beauty. Amalia is essentially torn between two men, and Michael is torn between two women. Her best friend Cassandra is being strung along by her boyfriend , Bryce, and even her friend Olivia is having a secret relationship! After getting terribly lost searching for love in all the wrong places, Amalia finds herself asking - what happens to men when they move to Manhattan?!
- Author BiographyI'm a native New Yorker who now lives in North Carolina with my two amazing dogs. I was actually inspired to start writing novels from watching television of all things. There were these amazing shows I watched growing up and I thought if I could just create a story that touched people the way that these stories have touched me, I would accomplish my goal. Apart from my novels, I have been published in magazines, newspapers, and other websites including The Huffington Post and HelloGiggles. I am also the Features Editor for the online magazine HomeMade Bride. In addition to writing, I hold an M.A in Psychology and taught at the college level for three years.
- Author(s)Jill Knapp
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.