All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA nameless angel has been out of God's favour since things went wrong with his last mission 2,000 years ago, when he unwittingly started the Christian Church. Lately, he's been watching a business executive named Will, who has been trying in vain to expose his company's shady dealings to the press. In a moment of weakness and bravado, the angel decides to take over Will and finish the job. But his divine superiors are less than impressed and he soon finds himself facing the literal wrath of God. As his plan begins to unravel, the lines become increasingly blurred and we are forced to question if these really are the actions of a rogue angel, or those of a delusional and increasingly dangerous man. Both hilarious and unsettling, this dark, wry and provocative morality tale is at once the enthralling story of a modern day everyman and a witty but profound exploration of what divinity itself might entail.
- Author BiographyJohn Samuel is the pseudonym of Sam Le Quesne, a former editor of travel and food titles at Time Out Guides. As a freelancer, John has also written for national newspapers and magazines. He currently works as a communications adviser and speech writer for the Chief Minister of Jersey, where he now lives with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Samuel John
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.