All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhat I Want to Be started out as a prayer, and then became a declaration, over my three children. My two oldest children, Kayla and Bradley, are in college, and my youngest son, Luke, is a sophomore in high school. I was literally praying over their future careers one morning when the Holy Spirit revealed to me that it didn't matter what career any of them chose, but that the most important thing was that they chose to walk with God in that career. I immediately knew this prayer/declaration was to be a book for all children, and out of obedience to Him came What I Want to Be. Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. (Colossians 3:23, NLT)
- Author(s)Donna S Nanna
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.