All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what religion and belief means for your life? Maybe you believe in thing at all. Does that mean you're an atheist? What does atheism even mean? Regardless of the religious background you grew up with, it's natural to question what you believe...or what you don't. Establishing your views about religion and spirituality is part of becoming an individual, but outside pressures can make it tough to kw what is right for you. What If I'm an Athiest?offers a thoughtful exploration of how atheism or the absence of religion can impact your life. From discussing the practical significance of holidays to offering conversation starters and tips, this guide is an invaluable resource about religion, spirituality, and the lack thereof. This compassionate, njudgmental guide includes peer interviews featuring both religious and atheist teens and provides a safe space to find answers to the questions you may t want ask out loud, so you can decide what you believe-or don't-for yourself.
- Author BiographyDavid Seidman is a Los Angeles-area journalist, editor, and author who often writes nonfiction for teens. He comes to the topic of atheism with empathy for teenagers and for people in the religious minority, but he's nobody's advocate. He has written on topics as diverse as a US president, civil rights, teens in Iran, and holiday lights displays.
- Author(s)David Seidman
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.