Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $4.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you awoke tomorrow with amnesia - memory of who you are, what you like and dislike, and so on. Would you be the same person? What if, as in the movie The Matrix , you discovered that everything was a simulation and you were just a programmed component? What if everything you believed was false? Who would you be then? Eldon Taylor has been researching the power of the mind for more than 25 years. He has repeatedly demonstrated the overt attempts that have been made to control your thinking. While very interesting in theory, most of us do t understand this on a personal level. It is easy to understand the concept of Mind Programming when it is occurring with someone else, but most would deny that they too are victims. What If? is a very personal book. By using everyday situations and guiding you through numerous thought experiments, Eldon does an excellent job of peeling back the layers and revealing the dissonance in much of your thinking, beliefs, desires and choices - contradictory beliefs held at the same time with apparent awareness. Once you have seen your own mind with the filtered lenses removed, it is impossible to remain the same. That is why so many have praised this work as being absolutely life-changing - t just a fascinating read - but a transformational experience!
- Author BiographyEldon Taylor is the host of the popular radio show, Provocative Enlightenment. He is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, as well as numerous audio and video programmes. His most recent books include Choices and Illusions, Mind Programming and What Does That Mean? Eldon is also the inventor of the patented InnerTalk technology and the founder and President of Progressive Awareness Research, Inc. He has been featured as an expert in films, print, television and radio. He has been called a master of the mind' and has appeared as an expert witness on both hypnosis and subliminal communication. More than 20 scientific studies have been conducted evaluating Eldon's technology and approach, all demonstrating its power and efficacy. Eldon is listed in more than a dozen Who's Who publications including Who's Who in Intellectuals and Who's Who in Science and Engineering. He is a Fellow in the American Psychotherapy Association and an internationally sought-after speaker. His books and audio/video materials have been translated into more than a dozen languages and have sold millions worldwide.
- Author(s)Eldon Taylor
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.