All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen seventeen-year-old Lily discovers she's pregnant, she has to make a choice that will determine the rest of her life. Now, nearly sixty years later, in the late stages of Alzheimer's, Lily has been admitted to Lakelands Nursing Home. Among her possessions, Zoe, a young helper, finds a diary with a te that it be read aloud to Lily's daughter Deirdre. The diary holds the truth to Lily's past and, as secrets are uncovered, a tale of fate and responsibility unfolds that binds the three women together. What If? is a compelling and beautiful story of love and loss, and how the choices we make don't have to define the rest of our lives.
- Author BiographyInspired by Enid Blyton, Martina Reilly started writing when she was eight years old and hasn't stopped since. At eleven years of age, she started writing a series entitled The Gang for the amusement of her friends. Four years later, she found herself working on a novel based on a character from The Gang: Book Four. This book was published years later as Livewire, which won an International White Raven Award and was sold to Germany, Italy and France. More teenage books followed, including Dirt Tracks which won a Bisto Merit Award and was shortlisted for an RAI reading award. Martina has been writing adult fiction for the past ten years. She enjoys writing for the stage too, and many of her plays have been performed by amateur dramatic groups. Martina is also a drama teacher and actress. She lives in Kildare with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Martina Reilly
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight298 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.