Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionInternational autism advocate and bestselling author Chantal Sicile-Kira provides this simple, concise explanation of one of the most prevalent disorders in America. Each year, 1 in every 100 children in America are diagsed with autism. Although autism has reached epidemic proportions, it is far from understood. In What Is Autism? Chantal Sicile-Kira provides a clear, instructive explanation of autism spectrum disorders and what life is like for those on the spectrum. If you kw someone with autism and would benefit from a quick, straightforward explanation of the condition, this book is the perfect resource. What Is Autism? explores in a simple question-answer format topics such as: What are the causes of autism? Can vaccines cause autism?Can autism be prevented?How can I recognize the symptoms?Why do children and teens with autism act the way they do?What are the emotional effects of autism on the family?
- Author(s)Chantal Sicile-Kira
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.