CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionChildhood was different for me. I had humongous problems with attention, energy and heartburn. I found out I had ADHD when I was given stimulant medication - a pill that is like supercharged coffee. When the side effects of the medication outweighed the benefits, I was thrown in the world of biomedical interventions sometimes used for autistic kids. Gone were my days of Cocoa Puffs, McDonalds and candy bars. But I really felt like a Gen-Next pediatric experiment when I lost wheat and dairy - two staples of the food pyramid - from my diet. In its place I was repaid with more pills to swallow then a senior citizen. What was my mother doing to me? This book is the story of my journey to recovered health.
- Author BiographyAndrew Zimmerman is a typical 14 year old guy who went through some atypical medical interventions to overcome ADHD, acid reflux and other health challenges. Working with a physician trained by the Autism Research Institute, Andrew now enjoys restored health, energy, focus, and happiness. In his free time he loves martial arts, wrestling, video games and electric guitar.
- Author(s)Andrew Luke Zimmerman
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.