All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody lives. Everybody dies... So then, what IS the point? What is the purpose of life? It is the question all of us have--or will have eventually. It may be the most important question you can ask, because how you answer it determines everything about you. In What Is the Point?, Misty Edwards tackles the difficult questions of finding meaning in seasons of success and failure, smallness and greatness, pain and pleasure as we live lives that are, in the end, t of this world. To find the purpose of life, we must deal with eternity and come to real conclusions t only about ourselves but also about God. We have to get caught up in His story in order to see ours. This is what will make our lives worth living today.
- Author BiographyMisty Edwards has been a worship leader at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City (IHOPKC) for more than ten years. She is one of four permanent board members at the Missions Base, the head section leader of the Global Prayer Room, and the executive producer of Forerunner Music.
- Author(s)Misty Edwards
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight304 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byMike Bickle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.