Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTone of voice is such an obvious factor in life, but we seldom delve into how it is used and how to deal with it, as well as how to use it properly. More than once you have caused people to think the worst of you because of the offensive tone of your voice. This book helps you avoid sweeping this problem under the rug any longer. It brings to light how tone of voice affects our communication and influences our relationship with the person we love . On its pages you will find practical suggestions of how to deal tone issues in your communication.
- Author BiographyJames Olah (1946-) born in Muskegon, Michigan has served as a pastor for over 39 years. The focus of his teaching has always sought to help people experience life with higher goals and purpose. In the past decade he has focused on aspects of marriage and family relationships in his study and teaching. His writings have been born out of a concern that was developed for people who came for marriage and premarital counseling as well as observing the struggles so many have in society. Many are divorcing not because marriage is bad, but because they don't know how to establish and maintain relationships. Many leave one marriage only to find they are taking their inability to maintain relationships into their next marriage. Some learn to get it right but many more don't. He has written the relationship series to give people fresh ideas to help them grow in their understanding of the other and to give instruction of how to implement them into practical living. See also his Kindle book, The Dynamics of Communication and Sex.
- Author(s)James Olah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.