Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionCanadians can longer rely on company pension plans to provide them with a secure future. Increasingly, investors have to make tough investment decisions on their own or pay someone to do it for them. But where does one start? There is certainly shortage of commentators, salespeople, and data available about what you should do; however, it can be contradictory and overwhelming. What Kind of an Investor Are You? cuts through all of that and allows you to figure out what is best for you. Should you be doing this on your own or should you hire a financial advisor? This book will help you formulate the best plan for you -- one that you will be comfortable with, one that will allow you to achieve your financial goals. The book begins by telling readers what they really need to kw about investment fundamentals, mutual funds, and investment psychology. Armed with this background, readers can then go on to consider the pros and cons of investment in actively managed mutual funds, individual securities, and index products. The important topics of asset allocation -- such as how much risk should be taken on -- and saving for retirement are also discussed, as well as the role of money personality and investment temperament and how these factors relate to the do-it-yourself decision. Each copy of the book will be inscribed with a code that will allow each reader to access up-to-date models and tools to aid them in building a completely personalised financial plan.
- Author(s)Richard Deaves
- PublisherInsomniac Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintInsomniac Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight243 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.