All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel to Clouds in a Glass of Beer makes the world of atmospheric physics even more accessible to readers without a scientific background. Abounding in lively writing and fun-filled, easy-to-perform experiments, it offers memorable ways to learn about an intriguing branch of science. 1991 edition.
- Author(s)Craig F. Bohren
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleDover Science Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byDavid Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.