All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you ever wanted to kw about the world of creepy-crawlies, bugs and insects in and around your home. Take a good look under your bed, in your loft, and even under the floorboards - there's a whole zoo down there! You can't see or hear much, but something's sure to be lurking. In fact, wherever you live in the world, you share your living space with thousands of tiny (and t so tiny!) creatures. Discover the animals galore that creep into the corners and crevices of your kitchen, bedroom or cellar: giant centipedes, blood-sucking mosquitoes and ermous, hairy spiders. The book includes superb electron microscope photographs, showing insects in magnified and terrifying detail. // Packed with a wealth of superbly magnified colour photos and written in a grippingly authoritative style, this book introduces children to the fascinating domain of bugs and insects. Each title contains fact boxes, games and quizzes.
- Author BiographyJohn Woodward is a professional writer specializing in wildlife and geology. John has a particular interest in insects, spiders and other creepy-crawlies, much to the dismay of his family who have to live with the objects of his fascination.
- Author(s)John Woodward
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat Lives S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Kite Books
- Content Note55 colour illustrations
- Weight275 g
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Reading Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.