All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Makes Your Body Work introduces some of the body's major organs and systems through experiments that the reader can preform. From understanding why the brain can decipher ltteers in a wrod in the wrg oredr to measuring your own lung volume, What Makes Your Body Work is bursting full of insightful and brilliant ways to discover what makes our bodies tick. Packed full of eye-catching illustrations and explanatory diagrams as well as truly fascinating experiments that can be performed easily, Gill Arbuthtt takes readers on journey to reveal the answers behind what really makes your body work.
- Author BiographyFollowing a long career as a biology teacher, Gill Arbuthnott published her first book for children, The Chaos Clock in 2003. Her previous works include The Keeper's Daughter for Chicken House and Germ Wars for Barrington Stoke. Previous titles for A & C Black include the fantastic introduction to the building blocks of life, What Makes You YOU? and the fact filled A Beginner's Guide to the Periodic Table.
- Author(s)Gill Arbuthnott
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight263 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.