All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAll learning leaders want their organizations to be perceived as great, but what makes a great training organization? How does a training organization achieve greatness, particularly from the perspective of the corporation, the learners, and any customers, clients and partners that interact with it? This book presents findings that are based on the data, information, and experiences shared with Training Industry, Inc. by several hundred learning professionals over a five year span, from 2008 to 2012. It identified 8 process capabilities, which have been identified as the key functions in the design, delivery and management of corporate workforce training. Each section of the book focuses on the process capabilities in detail. In addition, individual practices are explained further, ting specific procedures or scenarios and how they are best executed, all supported by best practices and comments from learning leaders.
- Author BiographyDoug Harward is the CEO and Founder of Training Industry, Inc. He is internationally recognized as one of the leading strategists for training and outsourcing business models. He is respected as one of the industry's leading authorities on competitive analysis for training services and works with international companies and new business start-ups in building training organizations. Harward previously served as the Director of Global Learning for Nortel Networks. He received the Chairman's Global Award for Community Service for his work in developing integrated learning organization strategies within higher education, public schools and business. He has worked in the training industry for more than 25 years. He received an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a BSBA in Marketing from Appalachian State University. Ken Taylor is Partner and Chief Operating Officer of Training Industry, Inc., and editor in chief for Training Industry Magazine. His career spans over 25 years in leadership and entrepreneur roles across several industries and focus areas, including operations, technology, sales and marketing, and finance, including serving as CFO of several large business units. Taylor's expertise and experience includes organization design and development, corporate learning and development, marketing strategy (B2B and B2C), research, enterprise technologies, product marketing and sales management, strategic planning and strategic acquisition management. He holds a bachelor's degree from McGill University in Finance and International Business.
- Author(s)Doug Harward,Ken Taylor,Russ Hall
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Notefigures
- Weight404 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.