All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Mama Didn't Tell Ya! (Relationship Advice for the Young and Young at Heart) While it is envisioned the main readership will be female, this book will also appeal to a male audience in enabling them to seek guidance as to how to successfully address their own interactions with the world. It is a must read for young girls even before they enter their first relationship, women who are at various stages in the relationship 'world' as well as boys and men who are interested in finding out about themselves and their interactions with women. What Mama Didn't Tell Ya provides advice for young girls through to older women. The advice relates to emotional self-discovery and gaining an understanding of relationships. It is insightful and understands how difficult it is for young people to assimilate their understanding of what is going on in the world as well as with their own emotions. It encourages people to get to kw themselves and establish their standards and boundaries in a way that will benefit their future relationships, t only romantic ones, but all relationships. Using straight-talking and uncomplicated language with references from music, poetry and comedy, the book brings the issues to life with examples of actual situations. This book aims to answer important questions and raise issues for people from all ages (above 16), genders, ethnicities, countries and walks of life. It provides a platform by which to gain insight into the interplay between childhood and adulthood, current and possible future relationship issues, personal safety and matters encompassing sexual health and intimacy. What Mama Didn't Tell Ya reads as a n-judgmental conversation with a friend, imparting kwledge with a witty but dry sense of humour whilst asking the reader to consider their own opinions on topics at particular stages. It does t seek to impose particular views, it rather gives the reader food for thought in how and why they handle relationships in the way they do in order that they can make their own informed choices for their future.
- Author(s)Jae J. LeBrou
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.