All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second posthumous collection from Charles Bukowski takes readers deep into the raw, wild vein of writing that extends from the early 70s to the 1990s.
- Author BiographyCharles Bukowski is one of America's best-known contemporary writers of poetry and prose and, many would claim, its most influential and imitated poet. He was born in 1920 in Andernach, Germany, to an American soldier father and a German mother, and brought to the United States at the age of two. He was raised in Los Angeles and lived there for over fifty years. He died in San Pedro, California, on March 9, 1994, at the age of seventy-three, shortly after completing his last novel, Pulp.
- Author(s)Charles Bukowski
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight430 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine26 mm
Most relevant reviews
- anastasiatheodo...05 Jan, 2015by
Bought as a gift.
I've bought it as a gift, I have read this book and find Charles Bukowski a very raw and realistic author. I always enjoy re-reading any of his books.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.