All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionCarla Matthews travelled to New York as a student for a summer but when the time came to head home to Ireland, she decided to stay behind. She had fallen in love with musician boyfriend Eddie, with the city itself, with the idea that here she could become someone new, someone she couldn't be in Dublin anymore. Eleven years later, Carla feels stuck. She never did return to university and has almost forgotten her dream of being a writer. As she begins to wonder if this is how it will always be, she receives a phone call from home that changes everything. Now Carla must return to Dublin, to her mother and sister, to a city and a life she hardly recognises anymore. Faced with some difficult choices, Carla begins to discover what it truly means to come home to herself. What Might Have Been Me is a compelling story of love and belonging, and of how, in the midst of devastating loss, a family finds a way to piece itself back together.
- Author BiographyYvonne was born in 1974 in Dublin. She studied English and Economics in UCD. Yvonne has worked in London, Australia and New York, specialising in the field of marketing communications. She returned to Dublin in 2001 and relocated to New York in 2011. What Might Have Been Me is her second novel.
- Author(s)Yvonne Cassidy
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight280 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.