All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever spent all day looking after your baby or young child - and ended up feeling that you have 'done thing all day'? Do you sometimes find it hard to feel pleased with what you are doing, and tell yourself you should achieve more with your time? Maybe it's because you can't see how much you are doing already. In this unique and perceptive look at mothering, Naomi Stadlen draws on many years' work with hundreds of other mothers of a wide variety of ages and backgrounds. She explores mothers' experiences to reveal what they - and you - are doing when it may look, to everyone else, like thing. If you are a mother, and have ever felt: that body understands what you do all day; overwhelmed by your feelings for your baby; tired all the time; that thing prepared you for motherhood; uncertain what your baby seems to want; short-tempered with your partner - you will find this the most reassuring book you have ever picked up.
- Author BiographyNaomi Stadlen is a mother of three and a qualified psychotherapist who has worked for many years as an existential counsellor, specialising in seeing parents of young children, and she has been a breastfeeding counsellor for more than twenty years.
- Author(s)Naomi Stadlen
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight230 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.