CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionA four-year survivor of stage IV papillary thyroid cancer, Paul Bishop offers the newly diagsed practical advice to effectively manage their energy, resources, and emotions. To those around them he shares an inside perspective into the thoughts, hopes, and fears from the patient's point of view; and provides helpful suggestions for how one can support them. Paul Bishop has been featured on an Emmy-award winning segment of 60 Minutes.
- Author(s)Paul L Bishop
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.