All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Price Peace? provides ten units of classroom material and three assemblies for 5-11s based around the theme of the First World War. A century on, with British armed forces continuing to serve in trouble spots around the world, study of the 'Great War' offers children the opportunity to engage with powerful issues of faith and belief, helping them to think through questions such as: Is fighting always wrong? How can we work out what is true? How should bullying be resisted? Are some people worth more than others? How do we deal with fear, pain and suffering? Can we really love our enemies as Jesus said? Each unit contains background information, an imaginative retelling of a real-life event, and cross-curricular activities related to RE, History, Literacy and PSHE/Citizenship.
- Author BiographyChris Hudson is part of BRF's Barnabas Children's Ministry Team. An experienced teacher, author and trainer, dedicated to promoting high quality teaching and learning in primary schools, he provides regular INSET for schools on a variety of themes related to the Bible and Christianity, together with Barnabas RE Day storytelling, drama and music workshops for schoolchildren. He has written a number of books.
- Author(s)Chris Hudson
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas in Schools
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.