What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me by Rielle Hunter (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe John Edwards--Rielle Hunter affair made headlines for years. One of the biggest political scandals of all time, a fall from grace, a modern-day tragedy --it's a story that has been reported, distorted, and spun over and over again by the media, by political aides, by the U.S. government, by supposed friends. However, there is someone who actually kws the truth, someone who lived it from day one--the woman at the heart of the story itself: Rielle Hunter. In the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Publishers Weekly bestseller What Really Happened, Hunter offers an extremely personal account of her relationship with John Edwards: the facts of how they actually met, how their accidental love started and escalated, what it was like to fall in love with a married man who decided to run for president, the surprise of becoming pregnant during the campaign, how the affair became public, the extensive cover-up, and finally, what happened in the years after Edwards publicly admitted to being the father of their daughter, Frances Quinn. Meet Edwards's political players and get an intimate look at how they really operated. Learn about the evolution of friends, enablers, and do-gooders, their involvement with the affair and Edwards's 2008 presidential campaign, and where the money from Rachel Bunny Mellon and Fred Baron actually went. This book doesn't spin the truth to achieve a prettier picture or a better story. It isn't about changing anyone's mind. It's simply the facts, the truth of what really happened.
- Author BiographyRielle Hunter has been writing since 1993. She has studied meditation, yoga, and Eastern philosophies. What Really Happened is Hunter's first book. She has one daughter, Frances Quinn.
- Author(s)Rielle Hunter
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteB&W photos
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.