All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scrambled mess . . . <p/>Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. Or--as his brother Detective Joe Dumpty thinks--was he pushed? This case isn't all it's cracked up to be. Suspects are plenty (as are the puns) in this scrambled story of nursery rhyme ir. Was it Little Miss Muffet? There's something t right about her tuffet. Or could it have been Chicken Little, who's always been a little cagey? Or was it the Big Bad Wolf, who's got a rap sheet as long as a moonless night? Joe's on the beat and determined to find the truth. <p/>Readers of all ages will delight in the word play and hilarious illustrations in this mystery of what really happened to Humpty Dumpty on that fateful day.
- Author BiographyJeanie Franz Ransom is the author of several books, including WHAT PARENTS DO WHEN YOU'RE NOT HOME and GRANDMA U. She lives in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Jeanie Franz Ransom,Stephen Axelsen
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.